At Job Store Staffing®, you’re more than a skill set – you’re a critical part of our success.
We take the time to understand your career goals and objectives, your scheduling needs, your salary requirements and location preferences. Simply put, we deliver the personalized attention you need to really move your career forward.
Our hiring process for job seekers includes:
- Employment Application – Our application is quick and easy. Just apply on our website and your information goes into our database that is networked throughout our four Colorado offices. After 48 hours, we request that you call the office closest to you to schedule a time for the interview and skills assessment.
- Interview/Skills Assessment – We interview by appointment at any of our four area offices. You will meet with a friendly HR Coordinator who is interested in understanding your goals for your next position. Our HR Coordinator will gain an in-depth knowledge of your previous work history, skills, successes, and experiences in a behavioral interview. We will also perform a skills assessment on your work-related experience. Please bring your I-9-required documents and two verifiable work references.
- Orientation/Safety Training – At Job Store Staffing, you will get a one-on-one orientation to our company, our benefits, our timecard policies, dress code, etc. We believe in you and want to make sure you are successful on the job.
- Placement/Selection – You may be selected right away or soon after for a position. We will discuss the company, culture, job requirements, and expectations. We want you to make a good choice on your next career or assignment.
- E-Verify & Background Checks – Job Store Staffing utilizes the Department of Homeland Security Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify). We also will perform the required background checks that vary depending on the company.